There are numerous benefits in utilizing our services. Below are a few:
- Continuous and consistent cash flow with no disruptions!
- Real time on line access to your account 24/7! You can even utilize our software for your appointment scheduling and e-prescribe services at no cost!
- We tailor our services and solutions to meet your needs.
- Through experience and continuing education we advise on proper billing procedures to capture maximum reimbursements.
- We work with your staff to code services and procedures correctly and institute efficient and effective billing procedures for your practice.
- Our efforts are concentrated on your billing and reimbursements so you can concentrate on practicing medicine.
- Claims are electronically submitted. Turn around time is 7-10 days.
- Monthly standard business reports. Customized reports as requested.
- Less employees and employee benefit expenses.
- Our services make you money-not cost you money. We improve collections (our average percentage of improved collections is 20%). Our methods and diligence are responsible for these increases.
You know exactly what it costs to perform your billing operation. Our fees are straightforward and our percentage is fixed and based upon collections giving every incentive to collect all outstanding monies.
Let’s look at model basing our numbers on a practice currently grossing $100,000 a month.
“All things being equal” in this theoretical model, your practice would incur a $2,000 decrease in net revenue.
Though our average is a 20% increase in receipts, being conservative, let’s say your increase is 10%.
$101,200 vs. $94,000 = $7,200 increase in net revenue x 12 months = $86,400 per year.
We have been successful in generating this type of increase for our current clients.
When calculating your current billing expenses, be sure to include all of the following:
- Billing Staff
- Wages/Salaries of Billers
- Social Security Payroll Taxes
- Unemployment Compensation
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Funding
- Life insurance, disability insurance or workerscompensation insurance, if offered
- Telephone Expenses
- Calling insurance companies and patients
- Office Supplies
- Computer paper
- Copy paper
- Patient and Insurance Claims - US Postal Fees frequently increased
- Yearly maintenance fees
- Electronic claims and statement fees
Your clearing house probably charges by claim and statement for each form and statement transmitted. This can be quite costly!